The Mission Of The Robert K. Fox Family Y Is…
“To Put Christian Principles Into Practice Through Programs That Build Healthy Body, Mind And Spirit For All.”
Our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that help build healthy body, mind, and spirit for all.
SIXTH AVENUE BUILDING HOURS
MONDAY-FRIDAY 5:00 AM-9:00 PM
SATURDAY 7:00 AM-5:00 PM
SUNDAY 1:00 PM-5:00 PM
RVC WELLNESS CENTER BUILDING HOURS
MONDAY-FRIDAY 5:00 AM-8:00 PM
SATURDAY 6:00 AM-4:00 PM
SUNDAY 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Hours are subject to change without notice based on usage. As YMCA operating expenses continue to increase, it is to be expected that a modest adjustment in price will be passed along to members and program participants.
PROGRAM REFUND/CREDIT POLICY
Due to the demand for program classes at the Family Y, it is necessary for us to enforce the following refund policy:
- All refunds will be made in the form of a credit bill due. The only exception is when the Family Y cancels a class
- A request for credit will not be granted after the first week of classes
- Program refunds may be considered for any of the following reasons prior to a class meeting the second week: a. illness (with a physician’s statement) b. moving outside of a 50 mile radius.
- A pro-rated credit will be issued for medical reasons after the first full week of class (with physician’s statement)
- We must stress: changes in personal circumstances do not warrant a credit
- A handling fee of $5.00 will be deducted for any approved credit. The only exception is when the Family Y cancels a class
- A request must be made by completing a Request for Credit form, which can be obtained at our front desk.
- Refunds and Credits are non-transferable
LIGHTNING POLICY FOR THE SWIMMING POOLS
Our policy follows the recommendations of the National Lightning Institute, as well as YMCA Services Corporation. Pools will be evacuated immediately when lightning is present or threatening. The pools will remain evacuated for at least 30 minutes after the last evidence of lightning.
CLASS CANCELLATION PROCEDURE
Class may be cancelled by the Family Y due to situations beyond our control. In the case of cancellation, every attempt will be made up to make up the class. In the event that Lancaster City Schools are closed, ALL morning classes at the YMCA will be cancelled. Afternoon class cancellations will be posted on Facebook and instructors will contact participants.
We observe the following holidays and the building is CLOSED New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED, OR MAKEUP CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR CLASSES MISSED DUE TO A HOLIDAY.
WE HAVE GIFT CARDS FOR SALE ALL YEAR. ANY AMOUNT CAN BE PURCHASED.
You can purchase Y gift cards for the use of : Membership, Personal Training, Youth Programs, Swim Lessons, Summer Camps and more!